Sunday, September 21, 2008

I upgraded my 8800 device OS to 4.5

Finally, I have upgarded my device OS to 4.5. It is pretty neat, especially getting HTML emails. I have not still played around with calendar and other stuff. I did not have any problems upgarding to the OS. If you have not done that already I would recommend that you guys download a copy of the Desktop Manager 4.6. After I had installed the new OS initially I was having trouble with the Media, when I clicked on a picture or a song the device would reboot. After going through forums at blackberryforums I guessed the culprit should be the microSD card so I removed the card and the device was fine. Then I inserted the card and formated it and then I loaded all the media in it and now it works fine. I will post more once i get to play on this more.

No comments: